Today I continued my efforts to refine the video. I kept experimenting with the fade-in and fade-out of the music to try and improve them. I also kept working on doing a whole bunch of small things: working to speed up some of the pans of the static pictures and such. I also started to replace some of the pictures in the pitch video with brand new art from Maria.
Next week, I plan to replace the logo font used at the end of the teaser to match the poster/official logo of Eternal Camping. I also plan on working on refining the video more. I had set before the break a pretty decent deadline for the video. I don’t think I’ll be able to meet that deadline for the pitch part of the video but I think for the teaser part, I think I can meet it. I’ll find out Monday as I have a meeting with Jeffrey to discuss the video. Regardless, I am close to being done and to plan on launching the marketing campaign as scheduled. I should be able to run that and finish up the video at the same time. Of course, that’s tentative for now.