Day 345: Indiegogo

Today I updated the Indiegogo page with the latest images. I also moved some of the images around to try and optimize the page. One notable change I made is the overview image which went from being a stock photo of firewood to one of Maria’s amazing storyboard images. I then went through the rest of the page, putting in images, and making them smaller so they didn’t dominate the page and cause loading issues. Overall, the page is looking better, more complete, and prettier.

Tomorrow I’m going to work on strategy and a pretty good schedule for next week. I’m going to be pretty busy in January to make sure that we finally launch the Indiegogo project early next year!