Today I continued to the process of improving the script before going on Thanksgiving break. I concentrated today on the first act of the script. I fixed parts that I worked on yesterday that I wasn’t happy with. I’m not 100% satisfied yet but I am getting there. I also continued to refine dialogue and make sure that all of the characters are starting on their arcs correctly. I also started to leave notes for myself on which scenes I could possibly cut if we raise less money than expected or which scenes could be expanded if we raise more money. In essence, I continued improving the script but also kept an eye on the budget: this will be important depending on how much money we raise through the Indiegogo campaign.