Today I kept working hard on the Eternal Camping script. I covered the final act of the script today: once again the changes ranged from minor to more significant. I improved the climax a bit in my opinion to make it flow better and make it more exciting. It’s a bit of an odd climax with a surprising resolution so I’m trying hard to make sure that it actually lands. After all, I want the movie to be satisfying. Proper endings are one of the most difficult thing in a script to pull off. I believe the changes I made today goes towards making the ending really work well.
Tomorrow I’ll go back over the changes I made today.