Today I kept working on editing the script. I concentrated my efforts on the second half of the second act. Once again, these changes vary from the small to the significant. There’s new lines, I’ve gotten rid of others, and a few scenes where I’ve really added quite a bit. I feel like the script is improving significantly with these edits and I can’t wait until I can actually shoot them!
There was a scheduling conflict where I thought I was supposed to meet Maria yesterday, she thought we were meeting today, and in the end we settled on meeting today. Overall she keeps making good progress and it won’t be long until she’s done with the art work and I can launch the Indiegogo campaign.