Day 324: Indiegogo

A few weeks ago, I updated the Indiegogo page with stock images. This was not only to properly plan out where to put the images once they were done but to get a visual idea of how the final page will look like.

Today I went in and replaced most of the stock images with storyboard pictures. There’s still other storyboard pictures that need to be done and none of the ones on the page are final: but they can easily be replaced. What this does is give a better visual representation of the page. If for instance I thought a storyboard image would fit perfectly at one point but it doesn’t look right, I can easily change the plan.

For the most part, I think I’ve made the right decisions so far.