Now that I have moved, I’ve mostly settled in. There’s still some unpacking I have to do-especially in the kitchen-but now I’m ready to start focusing on Eternal Camping again!
I got back to working on the add-on store. I’ve narrowed down the choices to just six. I’ve decided to postpone the meeting with Jeff until tomorrow since it’s already gotten pretty late. It’s possible we might decide to launch the add-on store once we’ve already raised $50,000 and we know there’s demands for the physical project or it might be included as part of the launch. Whatever the case is, we’ll be ready if we decide to include it. Tomorrow I might also make some more changes to it but for the most part, I expect to make the decision tomorrow.