Today I began to really work on pacing the Indiegogo pitch video. Previously I had pretty much just put the dialogue in the right order, put in the video, and put in music. I did work on the pacing just a bit but for the most part I hadn’t done enough. Today was about starting to correct that. In the teaser, I want there to be some time especially in the beginning between the lines of dialogue. In the pitch, there should be no time. (The picture I took was before I started editing but as you can see, there were lots of “long” pauses.) I don’t want it to be too sudden, give people some time to process the information and all, but for the most part it’s trying to figure out the proper pacing.
I’m going to keep working on this tomorrow.