Day 250: Audio

Today was a pretty busy day with editing the audio. I started to slice in Jeff’s version of his recording to replace the audio I had recorded of him. There is some background noise we’ll need to find a way to get rid of. I also replaced a few of my old recorded lines with the new lines.  This took some time: it involved having to find the right recording then go into the audio and making sure to replace only the right audio without messing up the timeline too much.

After I updated the audio, I also added in pictures to some of the areas of the audio including screenshots of the Indiegogo page, the blog, and the poster. It’s starting to really come together. Next week I’m going to keep editing the video, start looking for suitable public domain music, while working with Maria on doing the art.