I kept working on refining the video. This was less about making it good per se but rather testing what I could do simply using iMovie. If yesterday was simply proving I could do it, today was about seeing how much I could do it. Once I had a version ready, I did export it so that I could share it, take notes, and watch it over the weekend. Overall, I think I’ll still need to find an editor to really do it right but I’ll have a video ready for him that he’ll hopefully be able to “fix”.
What I will definitely need to add is music. It is very strange to see the image playing over Jeff’s voice without any music. It doesn’t draw you in properly nor does it reinforce what he’s talking about. I’ve started thus to take notes on what kind of music I want and when I want that music playing.