So today I did some fine-tuning on the audio settings for the file to ensure that we could hear what Jeffrey was saying consistently throughout the video. I can now officially say after meeting with him that we are taking what we’ve learned to make a better pitch. This is going to include both of us, likely over Skype and together, recording different parts of the pitch so that we’ re both trying to sell the project. We’ll then put the recordings over Maria’s artwork and screenshots of pages so that it’s visually interesting. I’m pretty excited about this new approach.
The meeting was also pretty helpful as we discuss other things including legal and the Indiegogo teaser (which we still plan to put before the pitch video). We need new shots of woods to go with the cast recordings. We’re on the right path though as we get closer to having two high quality videos!