Day 209: Script Change

Okay so today I went into the pitch script and started making changes. I’m not exactly done yet as I think I can still make it better, but it’s definitely improved a lot. A lot of these changes is based on what the practice video showed me: where I either repeated information or where I could have gone into more detail. The point in general was to get it shorter.

I am looking for an artist. Right now, I’m keeping the small small and contained. I’m still hoping to have someone by the end of this week but until I know how much art work I need, I’m going to keep the search contained within my network. I don’t want to advertise until I know exactly how much artwork I need in public but I have started looking at places on where to hire.