Day 112: Video Script Edit Done

I went in and edited the Indiegogo video pitch script to ensure that the information there was completely accurate. This pretty much went in on the short “teaser” at the beginning of the pitch script to make sure the right character was saying the lines (since I switched Houston and Antonio’s names). I also made sure that I was referring to the right characters in the second part of the script before editing the shot list and the Storyboard. I went on the actual Indiegogo page to make sure it was also updated. All of the Indiegogo material is now thus correct.

Next week I’ll work on editing the shot list for the actual movie to make sure the right characters are referenced. That’s over a hundred shots I’ll need to look over!