I went back in and continued to make adjustments into the script for the pitch video for Indiegogo. I think it’s a pretty good script but I’ll be sure to get feedback on it from key people to see where I need to improve it. I’m also not completely satisfied with it myself but I’m going to let it sit for a while before going back in. One of the things I’ve learned is that if you return to a material after a while, the flaws will become more apparent along with how to fix it. For now though, I am going to slightly move on.
Next week I’m going to work on a shot list for the pitch video. I might even start doing a rough storyboard of it. I’ll have to edit both when I finally edit the pitch script and shoot the video but at least this means that part of the pre-production work will mostly be out of the way. I’m also going to go back into the actual Indiegogo page and do some more work including editing the tiers some. I want that page as ready to go as soon as possible. While I won’t launch for a long while now, I’d rather get it done now so when it is time I’m not rushing.